DATA Scheme 101: Overview of the DATA Scheme
Want to learn more about the DATA Scheme? Join us for a 20-minute overview of the DATA Scheme, including your obligations if you are with a Commonwealth entity and how you can request data under the Scheme.
- The next session will be held on 21 June at 12 pm AEST. Register here.
Getting onto Dataplace
For organisations who wish to use Dataplace as a data user or data custodian. (45 minutes)
- The next session will be held in August, please check back for a registration link.
Accreditation of data users
For organisations seeking to become an accredited data user. (45 minutes)
- The next session will be held on 21 June at 3 pm AEST. Register here.
Accreditation of data service providers
For organisations seeking to become an accredited data service provider. (45 minutes)
- More sessions being scheduled, please check back soon.
Data sharing requests and agreements on Dataplace
Information on how to make a data sharing request and agreement on Dataplace. (45 minutes)
- The next session will be held in August, please check back soon for a registration link.
Dataplace Community of Practice
Contact us if you wish to be involved in the Dataplace Community of Practice.
- The next Community of Practice is being scheduled, please check back soon for a registration link.
Data Inventory Pilot Program Monthly Meetings
The ONDC is working with Australian Government agencies to help them discover their data and develop a standardised list of the data assets they hold. This is known as Data Inventories Pilot Program.
Each month Australian Government agencies meet to share learnings from the Data Inventory Pilot Program. Information about this event and registration details can be found here. Slides and recording from this session and other reference material can be found on the Data Profession Member's Community of Practice.
- The next meeting will be on 8 June at 10 am AEST. Register here.
Page last updated: 31 May 2023